(a) "Chemicals" means, but shall not be confined to herbicides, pesticides, sterilants, and defoliants used in connection with agricultural spraying operations.
(b) It is unlawful for anyone to discharge or dump chemicals on the Oakley Municipal Airport or in road ditches or waterways on or bounding the Oakley Municipal Airport.
(Ord. 746; Code 1974, Chapter 8.36; Code 2014)
(a) Weight limit on taxiways.
It is unlawful for any person or persons to operate or place on or over any taxiway at the Oakley Municipal Airport, any motor vehicle or any other vehicle or item of personal property, other than aircraft, with the exception of maintenance, repair or safety vehicles, machinery or equipment, whose gross weight, with load, if any, exceeds eighty-five thousand pounds.
(b) Parking restrictions.
(1) It is unlawful for any person or persons to park or place any unattended aircraft on any taxiway at the Oakley Municipal Airport.
(2) Except as provided in subsection (b), it is unlawful for any person or persons to park or place any aircraft, motor vehicle, or any other vehicle, or any item of personal property, other than an aircraft parked in a public tiedown area, in areas not leased by such person or persons at the Oakley Municipal Airport.
(c) Parking exceptions.
(1) Parking of motor vehicles will be allowed in areas, which are not leased, for public events which are held at the Oakley Municipal Airport. The area for the parking of these vehicles will be designated by the airport manager.
(2) Motor vehicle parking will be allowed for patrons and business customers in areas adjacent to leased hangers. In no way will these vehicles be allowed to be parked in a way in which they will hinder the use of the airport.
(d) Removal of property.
(1) Whenever any police officer finds any motor vehicle or any other vehicle or item of personal property in violation of any of the provisions of this chapter, which is attended by a person, such officer is authorized to move the same, or require the person in charge thereof, to move said property to a position which is not in violation of this section.
(2) Any police officer is authorized to remove or cause to be removed to a place of safety any unattended motor vehicle or any other vehicle or item of personal property illegally left
(Ord. 892; Code 1974, Chapter 10.32; Code 2014)
(a) Except as hereinafter provided, it is unlawful for any person to sell any aviation fuel at the Oakley Municipal Airport, without being authorized to do so by resolution of the governing body of the city.
(b) The manager of the Oakley Municipal Airport shall have the exclusive right to the retail sale of aviation fuel at the Oakley Municipal Airport.
(Ord. 792; Code 1974, Chapter 10.34; Code 2014)